Most group experiences are 2 to 4hrs. This allows time to get comfortable with the horses on the ground and riding. Options:
- For groups of 12 or less we can keep the group together for activities, or we can divide into two groups.
- For groups of 13 or more, we will need to divide into smaller groups and rotate everyone through 'stations'. Each station can have an activity. The maximum we can have in one riding group is 12 people.
Activities we offer:
- learning about horse care and grooming
- having fun with horses on the ground (leading, horse agility)
- movie tricks with our horses that have starred in feature films
- riding lesson
- games on horseback (musical stalls, Simon says)
- having fun in our obstacle park for horses
- use of our 20x30ft lounge (there is a local pizza place you can order pizza from in Pontypool, you are welcome to bring in a cake, etc for your group)
Example Experience: A group of 12
30 min: The group learns about grooming and getting a horse ready to ride.
30 min: Leading the horses and trying some 'horse agility' on the ground.
60 min: The group separates into two smaller groups, each with their own coach to learn riding.
30 min: The group comes back together for a game on horse back (could be horse soccer, an obstacle course, Simon Says, musical stalls, etc).
30 min: Learning how to finish with their horse and put the horse away.
Total experience = 3hrs, at $50/person (savings of $40 compared to lessons!)
- Use the form above to enter your email & name to sign up for more details, or email email@example.com
- Group experiences are typically available weekdays before 5pm, Fridays, Saturdays 5pm or later, or Sundays before noon.
Pricing: (all prices add HST)
- For groups of 5-6 or 10-12 = $35/person for 2hrs, Add $15 each for each extra hour.
- For groups of 7-9 = $40/person for 2hrs, Add $20 each for each extra hour.
- For groups of 13-24 = $25/person for 2hrs, Add $10 each for each extra hour.
- For groups 25+ please contact us for options and pricing.